Brand: Repos Production
Color: Mixed Colours
- STRATEGY GAME: You are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: At the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The winner is the player with the most points.
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY AND PLAYER ENGAGEMENT: 7 Wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 3 Expansions New Editions: Cities, Leaders and Armada (Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play).
Binding: Video Game
Release Date: 11-09-2020
model number: SV01EN
Part Number: SV01EN
Details: Make the right decisions to lead your civilization to prosperity! Lead one of the seven greatest cities of Antiquity. Develop your civilization on a military, scientific, cultural, and economic level. Once built, will your Wonder bring you glory for millennia to come? No downtime, renewed fun in each game and perfect balance regardless of the number of players. 3-7 players Ages 10+ 30 minute play time Contents: 7 Wonder boards 148 Age cards: 49 Age I cards, 49 Age II cards (Age I and II shrink wrapped in one deck), 50 Age III cards 78 Coins: 54 Coins worth 1 24 Coins worth 3 48 Military Conflict tokens: 24 Defeats 24 Victories (8 per Age) 1 score pad 3 Description of Effects sheets 1 List of cards and chains sheet 1 rulebook
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 11.7 x 3.1 inches