- Superior Quality: Annovero bowls are manufactured using only the highest quality porcelain (grade A)
- No Toxins in Porcelain or Glaze: Safe for daily use; bowls are manufactured in China and tested by an independent third party to confirm they contain no lead or cadmium
- Easy Care: Bowls are 6.25 inch in diameter and comfortably hold 20 fluid ounces (23 fluid ounce capacity if filled to the brim of the bowl). Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven safe up to 482°F; bowls stack to conserve cabinet space
- Strong, Long-Lasting Porcelain: Annovero bowls are fired at a high temperature to maximize the strength of the porcelain. Porcelain also won't absorb odor or bacteria
- Warranty: Each purchase is backed by our 1-year warranty. Annovero uses EPS foam to protect your bowls from being damaged during shipping. EPS foam is 100% recyclable.
model number: 8541919415
Part Number: 8541919415
Details: Filled to the brim, each bowl holds a maximum of 23 fluid ounces (2.75 cups or 1 pint). However, approximately 20 fluid ounces will fit comfortably in each bowl. Please make sure this size will work for you before ordering. Annovero is a family-run business based in the United States. Unlike similar cereal bowls, Annovero bowls are made of the highest quality porcelain available and fired at a high temperature to maximize the strength of the porcelain. Bowls are 6.25 inches in diameter and are ideal for cereal, soup, rice, pasta, fruit, salad, main entrees, side dishes, and snacks. Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven safe up to 482°F. We offer a 30-day warranty on each purchase.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches